They aired it almost immediately after, at 1:00 a.m.. I tried to check Skiffy's
scheduler, but it doesn't want to talk. I'd be surprised if it didn't pop up
later this week, unexpectedly.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:          I did not look at the spoilers. I really like
this show. Is this a one time
movie or will be shown again?

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"