you certainly have stories to tell...
I feel you.

From: "Reece Jennings" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
In CT he'd be arrested. Once they leave your home, you don't get to
assassinate them.

A friend of mine in NYC was arrested because he beat the crap out of a
burglar and wouldn't
let him leave the home. Charges were dropped eventually...

But killing them like that...only in Texas...

My home was burglarized on 11/3 and 11/5. The kids took my gun, a digital
camera, digital video camera, and a cell phone.
They can be replaced.

If I had been home when they came in, maybe I would have killed one, two,
maybe all three. But only if I felt my life was
threatened. If they turned to run, then they would be saving their lives.

I know what it's like to kill somebody close up. It doesn't matter if
you're right or wrong. It's not something you want
in your mind...

I could do it again without blinking. But only if it was them or me.

Maurice Jennings
Have you or someone you know been threatened with foreclosure?
KEEP your home and Stop Foreclosure in its Tracks!
Get a Free, No Obligation Evaluation => http://www.legacyhomesavers.com