Now about Independence Day...did not and still do  not like it...just another
good idea thrown away in lieu of sensationalism...but that's my opinion about
Dean Devlin's work...

"Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
     I never got into the toon either. I did not think it was a cinematic
masterpiece, but I enjoyed it is the vein of Independence Day. It was a
fun adrenaline rush where you checked logic at the door. Maybe it was a
movie for non-fans of the toon