I think it's making a comeback, pal.

Astromancer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          Been a long time since I've
heard that descriptive...

Justin Mohareb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Wow. What a douchebag.

JJ Mohareb

--
Read the Bitter Guide to the Bitter Guy.
http://thebitterguy.livejournal.com

"Let’s just saying you know more than you think, but we’re not going to help
you figure it out." - The Side Street Chonicles by C.W. Badie

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"