she have a regular 9-5 job?

From: "Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Gellar Afraid of ‘Buffy’ Reprisal
http://www.rabiddoll.com/index.php?p=82
By Julie Pyle

Fans might still be demanding a return from “Buffy The Vampire Slayer,”
but it doesn’t look like that’ll happen anytime soon. Especially now
that Sarah Michelle Gellar, who played Buffy Summers for seven years,
isn’t sure she even wants to return to the role … even if it hits the
big screen.

“I have to be honest. That thought really scares me,”Gellar said in an
interview to Moviehole. “Buffy was a movie and it didn’t work because
her story was longer than that. This was about a girl that you had to
get to know and it took so long to figure out how to crack the ending so
that people weren’t upset. Of course I never say never, so I’m not
saying no, but my fear would be to open something like that up again, to
only end it again.”

Even though the series has been off the air for over four years, fan
outcry still demands a continuation of the BuffyVerse. And while a
feature film on the big screen may still be just a pipe dream, the world
may be closer to direct-to-DVD movies featuring secondary characters.
Rumors have been swirling about creator Joss Whedon directing a Spike
movie and executive producer Marti Noxon says past show scriptwriters
have been contacted regarding a series of new movies centering around
characters other than Buffy herself.

“I feel like a show you love ends, you have like a mourning period, so
do you open yourself up to that again, to wanting it but knowing it’s
going to end,” she continued. “That whole thing worries me a little bit.”

So far, no specific characters have been named for the DVD movies and
none of this has been confirmed by Twentieth Century Fox so should be
treated as any other rumor.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: