From: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2007 3:45 PM
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [scifinoir2] Site Details Most Racist Disney 'Toons

no foolin'?!

From: "Reece Jennings" <mcjennings124@ <mailto:mcjennings124%40yahoo.com>
yahoo.com>
Hey...

You left the room. I painted me and my sister white.

Just different reactions to traumatic events...

Maurice Jennings
Have you or someone you know been threatened with foreclosure?
KEEP your home and Stop Foreclosure in its Tracks!
Get a Free, No Obligation Evaluation => http://www.legacyho
<http://www.legacyhomesavers.com> mesavers.com
<http://www.legacyho <http://www.legacyhomesavers.com/> mesavers.com/>

_____