wrong!)

 From: Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 Keith, the new Who has a vibe that draws adult viewers in more readily than
the original series did. Despite the fact that, as was pointed out to me
yesterday in the Skiffy DW board, that the old show actually had more
scantily-clad women than the newer one does. In "Tooth and Claw", Queen
Victoria lambasts Rose for being dressed as she was (jeans and a t-shirt, if
memory serves), and a remark came up, wonderign how she would've reacted at
seeing Leela...

 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: now i think of it, I remember that Rose didn't leave
under Eccleston's tenure, but with the guy who followed him--the current
Doctor.
 I never watched Dr. Who until this most recent revival, and have loved it from
day one.

 From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 In a message dated 12/6/2007 10:29:43 AM Eastern Standard Time,