"Tin Man" will be rerun in its entirety tomorrow.

From: Bosco Bosco <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Last night I watched part 2 of Tin Man. I found it to be in some ways
better than part one. The same problems plagued both parts but the
story keeps getting better and better. Part Indiana Jones Adventure
and Part Nancy Drew Mystery all wrapped up in a really nice looking
and well imagined Oz. I have to say that I am finding the whole thing
very inventive and charming. Sci-fi should really look into investing
in better writing and directing. Those are my only real complaints.

I got friends who are in prison and Friends who are dead.
I'm gonna tell ya something that I've often said.

You know these things that happen,
That's just the way it's supposed to be.
And I can't help but wonder,
Don't ya know it coulda been me.