Suits...another batch ripe for fertilization.

Seriously, they probably saw the backlash to that producer who was dumb enough
to make the "women don't draw big at the box" remark, and flip-flopped.

"Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
                         Wait a minute guys, has Gale been cast to play Wonder
Woman in Justice
 League?  Didn't the suits decide to not do any more female super heroes?

 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

 > you know, i don't know about the new guy, but i'm actually kinda glad
 > Whedon didn't get this. I love his work, but Whedon's a bit too
 > infatuated with the girl-woman for me. He loves the very young women,
 > teens barely into womanhood, and the exploration of all that
 > vulnerability. That's okay for a while, but frankly i want to see a
 > *woman* as Wonder Woman, not a young girl struggling with her
 > self-identity. Don't want to see another Buffy or a River, another
 > woman barely into her 20s. I remember reading a quote from Whedon
 > where he said that he was going to make Diana quite a bit younger than
 > she's typically portrayed, and that concerned me.

 > From: "Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)"
 > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 > <mailto:tdlists%40multiculturaladvantage.com>>
 > Agreed!
 >
 > Bosco Bosco wrote:
 > >
 > > it would have been great if they had left Whedon in control. I
 > > predict disaster.

 > > --- Mike Street <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 > <mailto:streetforce1%40gmail.com>
 > > <mailto:streetforce1%40gmail.com>> wrote:
 > >
 > > > I hope this movie is good cause it could be really really corney.
 > > > Some
 > > > things are best left on print or as cartoons.
 > > >
 > > > On Dec 1, 2007 12:50 PM, Justin Mohareb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 > <mailto:justinmohareb%40gmail.com>
 > > <mailto:justinmohareb%40gmail.com>>

 > <http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=331126>
 > > <http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=331126
 > <http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=331126>>

 > <http://thebitterguy.livejournal.com>
 > > <http://thebitterguy.livejournal.com
 > <http://thebitterguy.livejournal.com>>
 > > > >

 > > > --
 > > >
 > > > --
 > > > Blogs:
 > > >
 > > > The Greasy Guide
 > > > http://greasyguide.com <http://greasyguide.com>
 > <http://greasyguide.com <http://greasyguide.com>>
 > > > Your Online Destination for Urban Information
 > > >
 > > > Coming Soon
 > > > Street Sweet NYC
 > > > http://www.streetsweetnyc.com <http://www.streetsweetnyc.com>
 > <http://www.streetsweetnyc.com <http://www.streetsweetnyc.com>>
 > > > Get your fix on cupcake bliss.

 > > I got friends who are in prison and Friends who are dead.
 > > I'm gonna tell ya something that I've often said.
 > >
 > > You know these things that happen,
 > > That's just the way it's supposed to be.
 > > And I can't help but wonder,
 > > Don't ya know it coulda been me.

 > > Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you
 > > with Yahoo Mobile. Try it now.
 > > http://mobile.yahoo.com/sports;_ylt=At9_qDKvtAbMuh1G1SQtBI7ntAcJ
 > <http://mobile.yahoo.com/sports;_ylt=At9_qDKvtAbMuh1G1SQtBI7ntAcJ>
 > > <http://mobile.yahoo.com/sports;_ylt=At9_qDKvtAbMuh1G1SQtBI7ntAcJ
 > <http://mobile.yahoo.com/sports;_ylt=At9_qDKvtAbMuh1G1SQtBI7ntAcJ>>

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"