I'm thinking overseas, as every other IT division seems to be going.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
In a message dated 12/9/07 1:20:12 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> I think I read in the article, that the TechPro technical services
> division, will not be closed

If they've not going to be closed then where are they going to put them?

-GTW

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"