Mr. Street, may I ask what park of the country you're from? That name sounds a
bit familiar...don't worry, I quit bound hunting years ago...

Mike Street <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          I think the bear character was
the only character in the movie that
was fully developed. The audience I saw it with had a strong cheering
reaction for the bear and his sub-plot then they did for the overall
movie. The movie did feel extremely rushed and could have tacked on
another hour to finish up the complete book and not chop it off 2/3's
of the way into the story. The audience boo's where very strong when
the movie ended the way it did.

"Akin, but no matter what you think, I am concerned for your life, so I’ll only
say this once; if you talk too much or ask too many questions, you might say
something that interests the Community, and you really, really don’t want to
get them interested." - The Side Street Chonicles by C.W. Badie