It's called the MOOOvement. Most of the members are exiles from another web
site called bestandworst. I'm still there. Don't recommend it. (Sad to say it,
but this is a spin-off of a group called, cleverly, the MOOvement. It was far
better. The lady who owned it is a dear friend of mine, and she brought a magic
to it that hasn't translated well.)

"Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
What is your group?