Well that is why I liked this article and do not know why everybody is
attacking it, since he challenged every so called fact that Slate put
out there.  This was a rebuttal in the New York Times editorial
section.  Why attack the person supporting your argument who shows data
that contradicts the premise that we are inferior intellectually?  As I
said, I just don't get it

Martin wrote:

> Tracey, I challenge the "scientific" in almost anything that Slate
> pushes onto its web page. I want to see the credentials of the person
> who wrote that. And, as a mathematician, I can make any batch of
> numbers say anything I want them to.
>
> "Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> <mailto:tdlists%40multiculturaladvantage.com>> wrote: Here is the
> thing guys. I'm confused. There was a "scientific" article
> on Slate that said that Blacks statistically 15 -20 points dumber than
> anyone else and the guys had the numbers to support it. So this guy
> response by tearing about those numbers and showing that those numbers
> are irrelevant and providing evidence from other tests that disprove his
> theory and you have a problem with this guy. He is saying that race
> does not determine intellect in the face of all the scientists that are
> saying that race determines intellect.
>
> Your response baffles me. I got to reread this article
>
> Daryle wrote:
> >
> > Key term here: diversionary. I totally agree.
> >
> > Race is the new ³gay marriage². Anti-Christianity is the new
> > ³immigration².
> > We¹ve seen all of this before. Folks who write these articles should be
> > ashamed of themselves. It¹s old hat at this point.
> >
> > Daryle
> >
> > On 12/12/07 2:12 PM, "Martin" > > wrote:
> >

> > > (standing ovation)
> > >
> > > ravenadal
> > > wrote:
> > > I am so tired of this argument because it is diversionary. The truth
> > > of the matter is this: the only difference between uneducated white
> > > people and uneducated black people is that uneducated white people
> > > have jobs.
> > >
> > > The only difference between educated white people and educated black
> > > people is that educated white people have BETTER jobs.
> > >
> > > ~(no)rave!
> > >
> > > --- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
> <mailto:scifinoir2%40yahoogroups.com>
> >
> > ,

> [...]