While they were not necessarily my favorite, I found the Reavers on
Firefly pretty scary.  I also found three other Whedon Villians
interesting.  The principal on Buffy,  The Law firm on Angel and
Jasime (Gina Torres) also from Angel were all pretty interesting

--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, Daryle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> See?  Ya feelin¹ me on the Blake¹s 7! NOBODY had bad guys like
Blake¹s 7.
> And no bad guy has ever dressed as well as Supreme Commander Servalan!
>

> On 12/13/07 5:45 PM, "Martin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

> > Speaking of ladies (and using the Wayback Machine), Servalan, from
Blake's 7.

> > "Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)"
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > <mailto:tdlists%40multiculturaladvantage.com> > wrote:  Good one.
But that
> > reminds me... SCORPIUS!!! I really enjoyed him

> Elijah

Firefly/Serenity,
> Dr.

Batman. He