[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Galaxy blasts neighbor with a deadly jet

Article from MSNBC
_http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22299201/_
(http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22299201/)

Any you thought Darth Vader's Death Star was powerful.  How about a  Death
Galaxy?  Of course, aiming it is a problem....

First few paragraphs
"
For the first time _astronomers_ (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22299201/#)
have witnessed a supermassive black hole  blasting its galactic neighbor
with a
deadly beam of energy.
The "death star _galaxy_ (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22299201/#) ," as NASA
astronomers called it, could obliterate  the atmospheres of planets but also
trigger the birth of stars in its wake of  its destructive beam.
Fortunately,
_the cosmic violence_
(http://www.space.com/php/video/player.php?video_id=071214Death-Star-Galaxy)
is a safe distance from our own neck of  the cosmos.
"We've seen many jets produced by  black holes, but this is the first time
we've seen one punch into another galaxy  like _we're seeing here_
(http://www.space.com/php/multimedia/imagedisplay/img_display.php?pic=071217-3C321-composite
-