Stole it and modified it from "Welcome Back Kotter"...You're welcome to it...

Meta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          --- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com,
Astromancer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> i hope when you get old, you'll put your false teeth in backwards
and bite yourself to death (returning snide laugh)

Ha, ha. Mind if I steal this line?

Meta

"Akin, but no matter what you think, I am concerned for your life, so I’ll only
say this once; if you talk too much or ask too many questions, you might say
something that interests the Community, and you really, really don’t want to
get them interested." - The Side Street Chonicles by C.W. Badie