Wasn't bad.

yinka oyekunle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          What does everyone think of
the 1st Blade movie?

Bosco Bosco <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: I just saw the trailer for Hellboy 2. It
looks to be every bit as
good as the first one. I'll miss John Hurt but I think this could be
truly fun

--- Daryle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I still hold Spider-Man 2 as the best ever made.
>
> I think ³American Splendor² was pretty well done, and recently I
> saw, for
> the first time in its entirety, ³The Punisher². The acting, well,
> is pretty
> horrible, but if you can stand the X-Men movies, Punisher¹s worth a
> rental.
>

> On 12/20/07 4:41 PM, "Bosco Bosco" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

> > On an earlier thread someone mentioned that the latest Batman
> film
> > was their favorite comic adaptation. I really like it as well and
> it
> > got me to thinking about some of my other faves. I think V for
> > Vendetta is my personal favorite and I loved, loved, loved
> Hellboy. I
> > really dug the most recent Batman as well as the first Spiderman.
> > wasn't so fond of the X-Men though I did like them.
> >
> > Anyone else got some pics or recommends. I am thinking of
> updating my
> > netflix queue
> >
> > Bosco

> > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

I got friends who are in prison and Friends who are dead.
I'm gonna tell ya something that I've often said.

You know these things that happen,
That's just the way it's supposed to be.
And I can't help but wonder,
Don't ya know it coulda been me.

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"