(promises to visit Reece in ICU daily)

tdemorsella <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                               too late
to cover your tracks now.  I'm gunning for you.........

 --- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, "Reece Jennings"
 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 > Maurice?  Maurice who?   :o)
 > (arms flailing, running screaming past Independence Hall)
 >
 >  Maurice Jennings
 > Have you or someone you know been threatened with foreclosure?
 > KEEP your home and  Stop Foreclosure in its Tracks!
 > Get a Free, No Obligation Evaluation => http://www.legacyhomesavers.com
 > <http://www.legacyhomesavers.com/>
 >

 >   _____

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"