I'm working on it. But I intend to delay publishing until after I'm gone, so as
to avoid the press junkets.

Daryle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          1. I am ready for Martin to write
his autobiography. You have one book sold
here, brother.
2. I agree 100% about ³push the mike aside and walk on. Recently, Japanese
pop singer Izumi Sakai died. She was member #1 and lead singer of the group
³ZARD², who have many popular hits. Izumi made, I believe, 5 or 6 TV
appearances over 10 years, unheard of for a popular Japanese singer. But it
was this that made her even more popular. Because you don¹t see her often,
when you did -- it was a big deal.

I believe that the ³paparazzi² problem in this country is a 50/50 shared
problem. You don¹t see Harrison Ford (for example) quoted or pictured in
tabloids because he lives on a ranch in Wyoming. So when he comes to
Hollywood, it¹s to work. The more accessible you are, the more you run the
risk of playing yourself. The math just catches up to you. Will has been in
everything from Men¹s Vogue to ‹ you name it ‹ to promote ³I Am Legend².
It¹s his way. So for this to be one misquote over something he¹s said -- not
bad. Now, make it difficult to get a Will Smith interview from now on, and
his problem is solved. Will has enough friends who know damn well he¹s not
saying Hitler was Œgood¹, and all of those friends have the ability to hire
him in the future. He¹s a brand. Nokia is also a brand. And there are
Nokia phones you can get for $20 at AT&T with a 2 year plan ‹ and there is
Vertu, Nokia¹s $5,000 phone you can buy that comes with concierge service.
You cannot send or receive email on a Vertu, and it¹s not even a great
looking phone, but it is such an exclusive brand that people drop the 5
grand and keep it moving. You are hard pressed to find an ad for Vertu. By
the time you see one, you¹ve already spent $32 on a magazine. So I¹m with
Johnny Depp. Let the work speak for itself, and move out of the way of the
³press². The money will come.