I've never been a big zombie movie fan, but I loved 28 days.  I think it
will one day be considered a classic.  So I was really looking forward
to the sequel.  Well we finally checked it out last night.  It had lots
of great elements that reminded me of how Aliens complimented Alien, but
they really let me down with the numerous plot holes.  and now there is
going to be a third installment in Russia.

Any thoughts?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: