Well there is know duplicating the 50 people yelling at the screen
experience that you crave I know there is know getting you out of the
theatre.  Regarding the Big Room/ Small Room conflict.  Chris and I have
the reverse.  He loves big open room and I like lots of small cozy
rooms. If we had the large open living room with the high ceilings, i
would hang out in the office or the bedroom.  They look pretty, but I
feel like I am in a lobby or waiting room.

 I did the pillow fort thing too.  My daughter gets me to do it with her
now.