finds enough suckers to support half-baked crap.

From: Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Mine, too. I wonder again why no one in H'Wood has picked up on the fact that
what fans want is literate work.

"Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Gattaca is one of my favorites. This trend of remakes and adaptations
is scary. While I often enjoy some of the final productions, it smacks
of a trend of decreasing use of creativity in movie making and TV
production. I fear movies created from original scripts may be a thing
of the past

maidmarian_thepoet wrote:
> Not a whole lot for me. I want something more involved than comic
> book heroes. Nevertheless, I picked a few for nostalgia sake. In
> fact, most of these picks are based on nostalgia. Maybe someday some
> one will write a movie as literate as say, Gattaca, was.
>

> The Chronicles Of Narnia: Prince Caspian
> Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
> The Dark Knight
> Hancock
> The Dark Knight
> Watchmen
> The Hobbit
>
> Since the market is based on young men, a lot of the others may hit big.

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"