Tracey, no money or power to be gained through it. Therefore, it sits, alone
and palely loitering.

"Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  I
heard about this a few months ago. It made national news. You mean
that months later nothing still has been done? I would have thought
that national coverage would have changed things

ravenadal wrote:
> http://current.com/items/85452391_a_shining_beacon_of_overt_racism_from_the_good_ol_days
>
> Check out the video.
>
> ~rave!
>
> This 16 year old black girl was assaulted after dropping cake on the
> floor by one of the white security officers at her school. Her wrist
> was broken cause she dropped a piece of birthday cake on the floor.
> Nothing happened to the security officer. The student was suspended
> from school and is being charged with crimes including assault and
> littering! Her mother was arrested for apparently being aggressive
> towards the vice principal and charged with assault. A district
> employee, the mother was suspended from her job without pay.

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"