No, not yet. Don't brush until 11:00. This involved me paying homage to my
local Faux/Fixed/Fox associate...

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:                               umm, floss?

 Martin said:
 > And guess what Martin forgot to do...
 >
 > [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:                               Not sure if
 > everyone was aware the show was airing tonight, after "Prison Break". I
 > think this might be its regular time slot, now that K*ville has been
 > cancelled....

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"