i forgot, where on that side of the pond do you live?

From: "Meta" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
I have to thank you as well, Tracy.
When I joined this list it really was for the sci/fi and while I still
like that aspect of the list, I stay because even though I've never
met any of you good people face to face, I feel a kindred with most of
you.
Sometimes I feel left out because of the talk of shows, etc that
haven't as yet made it this side of the pond, but with all
the other things that get discussed,debated, etc. I find myself
here nearly every day.
I've learned so much of what is going on in this world and especially
America from you guys and "I thank you all" for teaching me about
so many things I didn't know or understand. I may not join in
many discussions but know that I'm absorbing all the good 'mind food'
I can here.

Thanks,
Meta

--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, "Tracey de Morsella (formerly
Tracey L. Minor)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks guys. I was just thinking scifinoir was no longer a scifi list,
> but a life sharing list. I can not take credit for nurturing it, but I
> am glad it happened. I think you should be applauding yourselves.
>
> Martin wrote:
> > Three cheers for Tracey!
> >
> > Hip-hip HOORAY!
> >
> > Hip-hip HOORAY!
> >
> > Hip-hip HOORAY!
> >
> > Reece Jennings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
God bless you, Martin. I think we do that for each other. You
know, I

http://www.legacyhomesavers.com