--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Furlong was basically playing himself in T2 so that Connor had all of
Furlong's teen actor angst. I don't know what's up with the new guy.
The alterations in the time stream are apparently taking away John
Connor's swagger.

> actually, doesn't he seem to have gotten *more* timid by T3 than he
was in T2? At least in T2 he was cool with the bike riding and all
the hacking and stuff....

> From: Daryle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Nah, remember in T3, he¹s still a wuss. This series is right in step
> between the two movies.
>
> On 1/16/08 12:39 PM, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>

> > yeah, and isn't this a year or two after T2? Thought he'd gained
some skills
> > in that whole affair

> > From: "tetsuwanatom1" <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:tetsuwan%
40comcast.net> >