:) funny!

From: Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
(runs away screaming)

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: aaargh! And when young John gets hurt, he gets sent to
a hospital where all the doctors are young and attractive and bed hop and have
angst-filled conversations.

From: Daryle

I love it. The Prison Break guys come across a band of rebels in Los Angeles
and they hide out in Sarah Connor¹s house. Let¹s pitch it!

On 1/16/08 12:13 PM, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
wrote:

> Great, so next season--especially if the writers have to put some crap
> together quick due to the strike-- we'll be seeing "Sarah Conner: The Prison
> Break" :(
> From: "Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)"
>

>> > Fox's Jan. 13 debut of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles scored
>> > the best opening-night demographic ratings of any new show in three
>> > years, Variety reported.
>> >
>> > Boosted by strong marketing and a big NFL-playoffs lead-in, the Warner
>> > Brothers TV-produced Terminator notched a 7.6 rating/18 share among
>> > adults 18-49 and delivered some 18.3 million viewers with its one-hour
>> > debut on Sunday at 8, preliminary Nielsen national data showed.
>> >
>> > The pilot gave Fox its best premiere numbers for a scripted show in
>> > eight years, since Malcolm in the Middle became an instant hit on a
>> > Sunday night in January 2000. Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
>> > moved into its regular Monday 9 p.m. timeslot on Jan. 14.
>> > http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?category=0&id=47294
>>

>> > Yahoo! Groups Links

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: