Plus you can now download movies and TV series using Netflix. The cable
company is definitely  the old and more expensive way to get down. I bought
a second tier package through Time Warner because I want to watch soccer all
year long, but I also write part of my cable bill off. I would give Netflix
or GreenCine a shot because, like Tracey says, you seem to like a lot of the
stuff that isnĀ¹t available through cable.