Subject: RE: Ron Paul's coordinator in Michigan just happens to be a
KKK organizer.
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 18:58:39 -0800
From: Chris de Morsella
To: Tracey de Morsella

Ron Paul's coordinator in Michigan just happens to be a KKK organizer.
Here's a pic of the 'unfortunate' Dr. Ron posing with the guy.

http://tiny.cc/FmxR1

Michigan Klan Member to Speak at Kalamazoo White Supremacist Event
July 20 2007 Comments Print Friendly Page

http://www.mediamouse.org/features/072007michi.php

You may remember the incident with ever unlucky Dr. Paul posing in a
delightful family photo with the leader of neo-Nazi group Stormfront
and his son. (Are there any real Nazis left, I wonder?)

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/?entry=28353&only

Funny how the Good Doctor keeps running into wannabee-Nazis isn't it,

Yahoo! Groups Links

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"