Neither can I.

Astromancer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                               I can
never get the darn things to download...

 brent wodehouse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          "jmpinva" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]> writes:

 >All,
 >I seem to recall a note or two about Star Trek New Voyages a few years
 >back - startreknewvoyages.com/index.html . I just checked out the
 >latest episode (3 of 3 I think) titled World & Time Enough. Not bad! I
 >like the new Uhuru and the plot is as viable as other TOS episodes.
 >More! More! -fyi -jeff.

 Thank you for the alert! I hadn't yet seen the latest episode. Is it very
 new?

 I agree with your assessment re: Uhura. Very likable, I must say. :-)

 One quibble: Erm, WTF is the matter, really, with the captain? His
 expression never varied (let's say irritable bowel scowl); whole demeanour
 stuck in amber like, voice monotone. But... there was lovely Ilana (sp?)
 (and, happily, almost, but ultimately no canoodling with you-know-who).(No
 listing who portrayed her in the final credits, oddly. :-( What gives?).
 A nice bit of fulfilling viewing, for nearly an hour at least. Cheers!

 Brent

 "Akin, but no matter what you think, I am concerned for your life, so I’ll
only say this once; if you talk too much or ask too many questions, you might
say something that interests the Community, and you really, really don’t want
to get them interested." - The Side Street Chonicles by C.W. Badie

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"