Curious how the Alien didn't make this list...Riddick, by far, was my favorite
'monster'...

"Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
With the Premeir of Cloverfeild Entertainment Weekly did a spread of the
Best Giant Monsters In movie History. Which monster makes the top of
your list and which monster belongs on the bottom?

Their list includes:
The Cloverfield "Infant" with accompanying parasites
Kraken in ''Clash of the Titans''
Sta-Puft Marshmallow Man in ''Ghostbusters''
King Kong
Godzilla
The Blob
NANCY ARCHER - Attack of the 50 Foot Woman
QUETZALCOATL - Q
THE SANDWORMS OF ARRAKIS - Dune
THE T-REX
The Lost World: Jurassic Park
THE BALROG - The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
Dragons in Reign of Fire
UNNAMED HUGE MUTANT CREATURE - The Host

See there list at: http://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,20171850,00.html
The think they should have included, Alien, and The Monster from the Mist

Yahoo! Groups Links

"Akin, but no matter what you think, I am concerned for your life, so I’ll only
say this once; if you talk too much or ask too many questions, you might say
something that interests the Community, and you really, really don’t want to
get them interested." - The Side Street Chonicles by C.W. Badie