The last poll taken before super Tuesday had him less than 10 points
behind about being 30 points behind for a long time .  Based on
district  by district analysis that I read, even if he looses, he is
likely to walk away with a few more delegates than her.  It is a primary
and a caucus--and we all know how he does in caucuses.  His Hispanic
numbers are going up.  Blacks   (21% of the pop)are clustered in the
state in a way that is to his advantage for delegates.  Hispanics are
more spread out which means less delegates.  He is likely to win in
Wyoming and Hawaii.  If so, she will have loss 10 in a row and there is
bad news out every day.  Unless he does something stupid or does bad in
the debate, most think if he will looses, it will be by a small margin.
She has to beat him by 60% to say afloat and she almost never gets
that.    Finally he has momentum and she is crashing and burning with
scandals, rumors, severe cash flow issues,poll numbers and skipping
caucuses and primaries, and providing bad sound bites

So, yeah, I think he could win.  It's obvious that Mc Cain does, since
he has singled him out