yeah I got the same reactions from my friends. They all said to pass on it.
Probably the best scenes are in the commercials.

--
Founder of :
The Greasy Guide

Director of Community Development
Associated Content, The People's Media Company
http://associatedcontent.com

Consultant: New Media Strategies
Jamati.com