Earlier today, Bosco put us onto Netflix friends.

You can be come my Netflix friend by clicking on the following link:
http://www.netflix.com/BeMyFriend/PBZceQv3iPVDEm3v4oWm

Netflix Friends allows you to share movie ideas and notes with your
friends. First you invite friends to connect with you and when they
accept, they are part of your Friends list. With Netflix friends, you
can see what each of your friends think about specific movies, suggest
movies them and add comments next to films that will help your friends
choose movies or avoid those you didn't enjoy.

So lets see if those of us who get films from Netflix, can all come
together via Netflix to make recommendations to eachother, share
reviews, and who knows what.