Exactly how I feel, B. It's just sorta stagnant in stagnant water. But I've
come to expect very little from Faux/Fixed/Fox (copyright pending...)

Bosco Bosco <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                               So I've
watched every episode of this show online. (I know I said I
 was getting cable. I'm a terrible procrastinator!!) I keep wondering
 when it's gonna grow that third dimension??

 It's not exactly bad but it's not exactly good either. There's so
 much missing. The scripts are so lackluster. There's so much
 possibility for some humor that never gets to see the light of day.
 The characters never express any emotion of any sort. Hell,
 Cameron/Summer Glau, is the most interesting and developed character
 and she's an emotionless robot. I suppose I'll keep up with it and
 hope but the last time I did, it was that horrid Blade Business and I
 never ceased to be disappointed. I will say it's at least better than
 that.

 Anybody else feel different? same?

 I got friends who are in prison and Friends who are dead.
 I'm gonna tell ya something that I've often said.

 You know these things that happen,
 That's just the way it's supposed to be.
 And I can't help but wonder,
 Don't ya know it coulda been me.

 http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"