I know what you mean. I haven't been this excited about a TV project
in a long long time. I came to the Whedonverse well after all his
series had been cancelled. I did catch Serenity in the theater but
that's the only project he's been involved with that I caught while
current. I feel like I'm finally gonna get to go to the party.

Bosco
--- "Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)"