so he can go out in the world and learn about it.

From: Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Of this list, I'll take "Supernatural" for renewal. "Smallville", as Keith has
said time and again, has jumped the shark, and really needs to be put out to
pasture. This week, Bizarro is *standing in for Clark* ??????? Bye, folks.

"Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Supernatural and Smallville Get Early Renewal
Other CW shows coming back include Gossip Girl, Top Model.
by IGN Staff

March 3, 2008 - The CW has announced early pickups of six series today,
including Smallville and Supernatural. Smallville will return for Season
8 and Supernatural for Season 4 this fall. Supernatural fans should be
particularly happy to hear about that show's early pickup, as previous
years had the show much more on the bubble with the decision to pick it
up made later in the season.

The other pickups include the next two installments of America's Next
Top Model (Season 11 and 12), a second season for Gossip Girl, a sixth
season for One Tree Hill and a fourth season for Everybody Hates Chris.
http://tv.ign.com/articles/856/856388p1.html

Yahoo! Groups Links

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"