Tim Story said that he wanted the third movie to feature Black
Panther's origin. Another story was circulating that the Sub-Mariner
was the story the studio wanted to do.

--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I misread that, thought that it hinted at a separate Black Panther
movie. I had heard that such was in the pipe. I know that Wesley
Snipes had the rights last, but they'd lapsed on him.

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: wait a minute, I thought FF movies were
dead? this link mentions a *third* one! I cringe to see what they'd do
to T'Challa!

> From: Martin
> Daryle, color me less than enthusiastic at that news. Not that I'm
not a big-a$$ Hulk fan, mind you- I stood in the comic-book store and
read almost all of World War Hulk, but- I can't say. That nasty old
instinct kicking back in.

> Here, however, if I may divert your attention for a moment, is news
you might be able to use...

> http://www.wizarduniverse.com/030308hounsoucomicmovie.html
>
> Daryle Lockhart  wrote: I don't think we know that this won't
happen. FF may be done (and
> honestly, until Jessica Alba says it's done, it probably ain't) but
> these movies haven't actually FAILED, just haven't been what eeryone
> thought they should be. I point everyone's attention to the fact that
> there is a Hulk movie slated for release this year.
>
> On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 18:06:52 -0400, B. Smith  wrote:
>
> > They didn't suck but they were incredibly average. But I am glad this
> > crew didn't get a chance to neuter the Black Panther.
> >
> > --- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, KeithBJohnson@ wrote:
> >>
> >> Great news, though the Torch was probably the favorite of my
> > characters in the movies. But they sucked so badly I'm glad to have
> > them gone. What a waster opportunity

will get organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A
Man Without A Country"