I only saw about three eps of it, Tracey, but I enjoyed it. I really can't see
them doing much in the way of harm to Eleventh Hour.

Tracey de Morsella <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                             I
never saw Sleeper Cell.  Is it any good?  Will these guys help or hurt
 Eleventh Hour?

 Eleventh Taps Show Runners

 In an indication that CBS' SF pilot Eleventh Hour is headed to series,
 Sleeper Cell creators Cyrus Voris and Ethan Reiff have been tapped as
 executive producers/show runners for the Jerry Bruckheimer-produced drama,
 according to The Hollywood Reporter.

 Hour is based on the British limited SF series and stars Rufus Sewell as a
 special science adviser to the government who, with his feisty female
 bodyguard Rachel (Marley Shelton) in tow, saves people from the worst abuses
 of science.

 CSI visual mastermind Danny Cannon is directing the pilot from a script by
 feature writer Mick Davis.

 On the potential series, Voris and Reiff will serve as executive producers
 alongside Davis, Cannon, Bruckheimer, Jonathan Littman and a Granada
 executive. http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/images/spacer.gif

 http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?category=0&id=51392&type=0

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"