Marian, next Friday at 8:00, following The Sarah Jane Chronicles.

maidmarian_thepoet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                             When
is Dr. Who coming back to SciFi anyway?  I am so sick of their
 idiotic shows.  Am I going to have to subscribe to BBC america?

 --- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, "Tracey de Morsella" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 wrote:

 > If I am correct and you are a long term fan, do you miss the space
 > exploration?

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"