Being an obsessive information worker who never leaves the house, I
have to say this article is crap.  I set my own hours, relax, take my
kids to school, and generally have nothing to complain about.

Charles Sheehan-Miles
http://www.sheehanmiles.com | email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Get the free podcast of Insurgent at http://www.sheehanmiles.com

--