[EMAIL PROTECTED]
LOL!

        1) (On an infant's shirt): Already smarter than Bush
        2) 1/20/09: End of an Error
        3) That's OK, I Wasn't Using My Civil Liberties Anyway
        4) Let's Fix Democracy in THIS Country First
        5) If You Want a Nation Ruled By Religion, Move to Iran
        6) Bush. Like a Rock. Only Dumber.
        7) You Can't Be Pro-War And Pro-Life At The Same Time
        8) If You Can Read This, You're Not Our President
        9) Of Course It Hurts: You're Getting Screwed by an Elephant: not good
we are being screwed by some donkeys too
        10) Hey, Bush Supporters: Embarrassed Yet?
        11) George Bush: Creating the Terrorists Our Kids Will Have to Fight
        12) Impeachment: It's Not Just for Blowjobs Anymore
        14) America : One Nation, Under Surveillance
        15) They Call Him "W" So He Can Spell It
        16) Which God Do You Kill For?
        17) Cheney/Satan '08
        18) Jail to the Chief
        19) Who Would Jesus Torture?
        20) No, Seriously, Why Did We Invade
        21) Bush: God's Way of Proving Intelligent Design is Full Of Crap
        23) Bad president! No Banana.
        24) We Need a President Who's Fluent In At Least One Language
        25) We're Making Enemies Faster Than We Can Kill Them
        27) Rich Man's War, Poor Man's Blood
        28) Is It Vietnam Yet?
        29) Bush Doesn't Care About White People, Either
        30) Where Are We Going? And Why Are We In This Hand Basket?
        31) You Elected Him. You Deserve Him. : I don't like that one
        32) Frodo Failed. Bush Has the Ring.
        33) Impeach Cheney First
        34) Dubya, Your Dad Shoulda Pulled Out, Too
        35) When Bush Took Office, Gas Was $1.46
        36) The Republican Party: Our Bridge to the 11th Century

      This cyber message uses 100% recycled electrons!
      NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security
Agency may have illegally read this email without warning, warrant, or notice.
They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You  have no
recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current
President.

      The best way to help America is to IMPEACH BUSH AND CHENEY AS FAST AS
POSSIBLE!  HOLD THOSE CRIMINALS IN THE WHITE HOUSE ACCOUNTABLE AND STOP THEM
FROM PERPETRATING ANY MORE ABUSES OF THE CONSTITUTION AND OF POWER!