Back when I had no cable, I used to watch old DW re-runs on PBS.  I could
never really take to it fully then.  It was a sci-fi fix, but not very
satisfying.  However, I've really enjoyed the new series.

James Landrith

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

cell: 703-593-2065 * fax: 760-875-8547

AIM: jlandrith * ICQ: 148600159