I stopped by and picked up a free comic along with The Wife and The Kid.

In addition, wifey picked up Serenity and Supernatural prequel graphic
novels and I snatched up a copy of the Death of Captain America.

I hardly ever go to that shop given that parking is a real pain in the
ass, but I'm glad I did given how long it has been.  The independent
shops need more support and purchasing online cannot compare to the
smell and atmosphere of a locally owned shop.  I'm far more likely to
find something interesting and unexpected at a brick and mortar than
online or in the very limited selections at a B&N or Borders.

Sent from my iPhone

James Landrith
703-593-2065 (cell)
http://jameslandrith.com