In a message dated 5/15/2008 11:30:49 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I probably be more clear on this one but   it's basically doing the type of
stuff you see our military doing now.   namely all liberal's are bad, all
Conservatives are good.
The good guys always strike first (even if there's no reason to), stuff like
That.  Things like that.

-GTW

I thought that was right wing sci fi?

What is left wing sci fi? Isn't that liberals are good, and conservatives are
bad.  Helo who was in a relationship with a Cylon did not allow them to be
used as test subjects to destroy the Cylons was justified.

If that is left wing sci fi then I don't like it. I hate the sci fi on
American shows because it is so predictable.

We must interfere in other cultures because it is wrong to sacrifice the
princess.  The scientist who allowed the military to die because they wanted
research is right.

favorites at AOL Food.