Oh, how I love this part of the argument.  I've turned it into a
game. You say "Rev. Wright" and I say "it was an aspirin factory".
You say "Palestinians"  and I say "Rwanda". I  love how  Clinton
people come off like Obama = a complete disaster. A complete disaster
= John Kerry, and just 4 years ago everyone was in love with him.

The rest of the world is belly laughing at americans at this point.
Claiming to be this beacon of democracy  but can't see a way to let
two people who are leading in votes take a two seat  job. The
democratic party is behaving like anything but.  And Black folks on
this 'anti-Obama' kick are the MOST  hilarious.  Disagree with  the
dude on the issues, that's your right,  but he's teflon right now
( at  least until  Karl Rove REALLY  gets hold of him).  Don't hate,
congratulate. Help a dude graduate. There  are  all  of NO candidates
worth actually  supporting,  and Democrats are  straight up  arguing
over the best  funded scraps. Choosing  between Pepsi and Coke is not
democracy. Coke using their 'over 35 years of experience' and
millions of marketing and research dollars to beat up on Pepsi just
because more people are feeling Pepsi right  now is not democracy.
This is some "I can be a better king than you" ish,  and it's BEYOND
ridiculous at this point. This whole Democrat situation is EXACTLY
why Americans need to follow true soccer.  They'd understand how  to
operate.  As a Chelsea Football Club supporter, allow me to show
Hillary Clinton people how this is done --  The season is not over,
but begin accepting the truth now --  you have LOST. Manchester
United (in this case Barack Obama) has outscored you all season long,
and it doesn't matter how much  money you  spent  on the best
talent, it  doesn't matter that you've won the  games that really
mattered,  the fact is that you  are number 2 on the table. nothing
will change that. The math simply does not work in your favor.  So
let  it go. Sing your  song,  raise your scarf,  but let it go until
August.

Why would Clinton want to  be President of a country that  she had to
convince so hard ANYway? She was first lady during one of the most
popular president's terms. If THAT ALONE doesn't get you in without
argument, save your ad budget  and start a bank. A TV Network. Go be
mayor of New York City. Go buy Connecticut.  When Saturday Night Live
skits  about you aren't funny because they are TRUE?  Being President
is not for you.