In a message dated 6/10/2008 6:38:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

do not like the sweeping negative generalizations she has made
about Black men.

You talk about these generalizations. What are they?

Obama' s stromg pomt with whites is that he is biracial. His african father
and white Kansas mother is the ultimate immigrant story. His theme of a post
racial society has resonated with alot of people.

Yes Obama sees himself as a black man.However poll after poll suggest that he
is seen as biracail by whites. Yes he has and will be called a N****. You can
not ignore he has a white mother and was raised by white grandparents.

That is why Obama had to denounced Wright and Pfleger. I don't know if Obama
agrees with Wright and Pleger. Maybe hie does. He could not afford to have
those two in his corner. They were hurting his campaign with whites who saw a
black man surrounded by those who hated whites. He had to drop them.

To point this out does not mean you are racist, or hate Obama, or hate balck
men.

Now, she is arguing that he is the poster
boy for all that she sees is wrong with Black men

Tracy I have asked both of you to give me examples where I hate black men? I
have asked you to show me post wehre I have stated, I HATE BLACK MEN.

I think you are confusing me with some posters on BlackVoices/.com Now there
is a place were you can hate black men.