I missed the serial number question...

“I am me,” said the stranger, “and I work for the ones who pay my fee...and
that's not you." - The Side Street Chonicles by C.W. Badie

--- On Thu, 6/12/08, Lockhart, Daryle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: Lockhart, Daryle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Short Star Trek Trivia Quiz
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, June 12, 2008, 2:04 PM

you too?!! I don't even know WHY I know that. I can't recall  what
episode or movie I would have known that form yet I got it right. Scary.

On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 14:51:37 -0400, Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Martin is terrified right now.
>
> Despite openly loathing all Trek save DSNine and Enterprise, I hit a
> perfect score including, as the pollster said, the ultimate geek
> question of knowing KEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOK's SN without needing to
look
> it up.
>
> brent wodehouse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> http://html.wesh.com/sh/quizine/833776/index.html
>

> "There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels
will
> get organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A
Man
> Without A Country"

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking as we used

when we created them." -- Albert Einstein

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)