Is this a beta version or full update.

PS:  I think most of us are uber dorks

-----Original Message-----
From: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Martin
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2008 5:38 PM
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] new Firefox

I'll be ripping it down at the first opportunity.

Martin (tipping pocket protector to honor Bosco)

Bosco Bosco <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                             The new
firefox is pretty spiffy. I just downloaded it and am running the current
test version. If you're a fan, you should check it out. I don't know
anything about the technical end to make any kind of technical
recommendation but it feels good so far.

 As a side note, is the use of the term spiffy confirmation of some kind of
uberdork status?

 Bosco

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"