"Mr. Monk In Outer Space", a novel based on characters from one of my
favorite TV shows, "Monk". A really fun read so far. This particular story
combines two

Descriptive blurb:

"When Adrian Monk investigates the murder of Conrad Stipe, the legendary
creator of the cult hit TV series BEYOND EARTH, he finally meets people
who are even more obsessive-compulsive than he is — science fiction fans.
One of the fans could be the killer who, wearing an elephant nose and
dressed in a starship uniform, gunned Stipe down. To find the murderer,
Monk enters the bizarre culture of science fiction fandom with the help of
the world's leading expert on the show... his agoraphobic brother Ambrose."

On Thu, 19 Jun 2008 00:15:56 -0400, Bosco Bosco <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I'm in the midst of the new William Gibson, Spook Country. I'm torn thus
> far because it's the first Gibson novel I've ever read where I didn't
> like any of the characters. I want to finish it before make a full
> assessment of the book but honestly, I've been trudging through it.
>
> Next up is the Complete Hitchhiker's Guide. I'm revisiting it for the
> first time in over a decade.
>
> What's every one else reading?

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking as we used
when we created them." -- Albert Einstein